Tucked away in Gloucestershire, Hoburne Cotswold holiday park is now recruiting for a Sales Manager to join their friendly team.
At Hoburne Cotswold we pride ourselves on achieving the highest standards at our holiday park, our focus is on delivering a great experience to our guests whilst they are here. We would love you to join our friendly team as Sales Manager if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for.
The role of the Sales Manager is to ensure the overall profits, success and smooth running of the sales operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness. You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude and a “can do” mentality who is keen to showcase your leadership and Sales skills. This will be an exciting challenge to:
- Sell Holiday Home Ownership on site
- Follow up on leads provided
- Provide leadership for the Caravan Sales Team
- Be responsible for financial performance, cash security and Health & Safety
- To develop and maintain relationships with owners, holidaymakers and local businesses
- To develop and maintain relationships with team members through continuous support, coaching and appraisals
- To ensure the delivery of caravan ownership to the agreed standards
- The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some
anti-social hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
As a member of staff, you will have a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits and 30 days holiday per year.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please click submit your CV and covering letter below.
Hoburne Cotswold is part of the Hoburne Group which consists of 3 golf courses and 8 Holiday Parks in the south of England.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.