WESTMORLAND COUNTY FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION LIMITED
IS LOOKING FOR A NEW LEADER
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
SALARY £37,000 - £38,500
This is a rare opportunity to lead a County Football Association in England. Although the smallest County FA in the country, the Westmorland County FA, has a history in football and a reputation for being both progressive and innovative. We are now looking for someone to inspire the next generation through the new FA National Game strategy. Someone who can develop and implement our Business Strategy to the benefit of all our members. Someone who can uphold the ideals and values that have made Westmorland County FA what it is today.
The successful applicant will find a dedicated, committed and enthusiastic workforce. There will be scope to put forward ideas on how the Westmorland County FA can develop as a business and to work with the Board of Directors on some exciting projects going forward.
Other key areas of responsibility include:
• Implementing the FA Safeguarding and Operating Standards
• Developing close working relationship with both leagues and clubs within the county
• Developing and managing relationships with contractors and business partners
• Delivering business and operational plans
• Payroll and financial control systems
• Ensuring the company is compliant with all relevant legislation
This is a full-time position and as a champion of equality, the Westmorland County FA welcomes candidates from all sectors of the community. We would also encourage applications from persons not currently working full-time in football. The successful candidate will be subject to a six-month probationary period and will undertake an advanced DBS check.