Integrative medi-wellness facility, SHA Wellness Clinic, will be welcoming guests from 22 July 2020 with new programmes and treatments co-developed with NASA and Harvard.
Upon reopening, the clinic in Alicante, Spain, will launch a dedicated immune-boosting regime to be conducted during its signature seven-day Rebalance programme, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through a combination of medical treatments and natural therapies, SHA’s booster is designed to restore and stimulate the body’s natural immunity, with the goal of enabling the body to be in the best condition for defeating threats to health and well-being.
The immune course will begin with an initial immunotherapy consultation, lymph system profile, viral profile and energetic health consultation.
Participants will then undergo two sessions each of infrared heat therapy, an optimal electromagnetic balance session and an ozone GAH therapy session.
Rates for the seven-day programme start from €4,000 per person (£3,574, US$4,480) which can be topped up with treatments for an extra fee, such as stem cell therapy, stress management and serum therapy.
During lockdown, the brand developed and launched a digital portal for previous guests to access remote one-on-one sessions with SHA’s team of medical professionals.
Individuals can choose from seven programmes and specialise depending on their specific health aims and goals – sessions range from nutrition and stress management to preventative healthcare.
The platform can be accessed through its website with bookings coordinated by SHA’s reservations team through phone or via email.
SHA has announced that, as of 22 July, it will implement the following measures to protect guests and staffs from COVID-19:
- Mandatory COVID tests before arrival for guests and employees
- Thermographic cameras installed for temperature checks
- Disinfection of air purification systems through UV technology
- Intensive cleaning protocol using anti-viral products
- Disinfection of luggage through ozone treatment
- Provide guests with sanitary kits with masks, disinfectant gel and gloves
- UV disinfection towers for Wellness Clinic suites and spaces
- Elimination of all paper elements – all necessary information will be provided remotely through the SHA App
- Disinfectant gel dispensers in common areas
- Social distancing protocol for both guests and employees
- Expanded portfolio of outdoor activities and training
- Limiting guest occupation below capacity
- Limiting the capacity of spaces and activities
Alejandro Bataller, SHA VP, told SPa Business
: "We've implemented these changes with the help of our medical team and multidisciplinary experts. It's an ambitious plan to ensure that our beloved guests and staff are always kept healthy and safe in our facilities."