Nonprofit trade association, Green Spa Network (GSN), has named Thor Holm as board president and appointed new leadership positions to its board of directors.
Holm heads up Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, in California, as general manager and brings 30 years experience in spa, fitness and hospitality management to the role.
His appointment to board president follows his two-year term as vice president.
Holm will succeed Bonnie Baker, founder of Satteva Wellness Group, who has just completed her two-year term as board president – as part of her wider six-year tenure on the Board of Directors.
In addition, GSN has announced the appointment of eight additional board directors, bringing the total to 15 members. Current and newly elected members are diverse individuals who bring experience in practising sustainability and bringing international reach to the spa and wellness industries.
“I can’t remember a more pivotal moment during my life than the moment we find ourselves in today," said Holm.
“I’m beyond thrilled to announce the addition of these eight talented and committed individuals to join the ranks of the current board and standing on the foundation left by all who served before. The future of GSN looks very bright.”
GSN Planet welcomes the following newly elected members to the board:
- Julie Andrews, chief creative officer, Kerstin Florian
- Clifford Bast, founder and principal at Bast Sustainability, ESG & and SDGs Consulting
- Rocco Bova, GM, Chablé Resort Yucatán
- Lynn Curry, president and co-owner, Resources For Leisure Assets
- Maggy Dunphy, founder, SOS-Spaproject.com
- Suzy Bordeaux-Johlfs, spa director, Silverado Resort and Spa
- Nicole Lampsa, chief operating officer, Honua Hawaiian Skincare
- Natasha Prybyla, owner and co-founder, Sloco Massage and Wellness Spa