Buyer event company, We Work Well, has announced it will run a webinar centred on the European spa market in a COVID-19 era.
The event will see a group of panellists delve into the current state of the European market to provide insights for spa professionals and suppliers as markets begin to return.
Called Spa Business Roundup – Europe, the webinar will be hosted by Grow Well educator, Lisa Starr, and will go live on 14 October at 10AM EST.
Focus points will include, how participants are managing reopening standards that vary by country, changing border regulations and shifting customer sentiments as the market heads into the winter section
Starr will oversee a panel of five wellbeing leaders from the European spa market, including:
- Emlyn Brown, Accor's global VP of wellbeing
- Giulia Ciccarello Spitaleri, spa manager, Lefay Resorts, Italy
- Patricia Fuertes, spa director, Ibiza Gran Hotel 5* Gran Luxe, Spain
- Sven Huckenbeck, spa director, The Konig Ludwig Wellness & Spa Resort, Germany
- Laura Tatlow, group spa director Champneys Health resorts, UK
To register for the event, follow this link