The two-day World Halotherapy Symposium will go live tomorrow on 7 December to encourage the convergence of the halotherapy and wellness industries.
The free virtual conference is hosted by industry body the World Halotherapy Association (WHA) and has already attracted interest from nearly 500 registrants across 17 countries.
The WHA is a physician-backed association formed to ensure a global standard of excellence in the halotherapy industry.
Each day, the symposium will kick off at 10AM (EST) and journey through a schedule packed with a host of global industry figures for live keynotes, panel discussions and immersive wellness experiences.
The speaker line-up features:
• Annie Hood, wellness business advisor and chief executive of Well Intelligence.
• Ann Brown, CEO and founder of Saltability.
• Amy McDonald, CEO and founder of Under a Tree Wellness Consulting.
• Daniella Russell, managing director of Daniella Russell Harper DRG Project Management Services.
• Kathryn Moore, founder and managing director of Spa Connectors.
• Michelle Hammond, lead consultant of Wellness Curated and founder of tpot: the power of touch.
• Paula Perkins, CEO of Paula Perkins Spa Consultancy
• Tammy Pahel, VP of spa and wellness operations at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort.
• Steve Spiro, founder, CEO and managing partner of Halotherapy Solutions and chair of Global Wellness Institute’s Salt & Halotherapy Initiative.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to virtually network with one another and visit virtual expo booths.
Erin Lee, WHA executive director, told Spa Business
: "My goal for the symposium is to help halotherapy become recognised across the globe by as many people as possible.
"I wholeheartedly believe in its many benefits and the positive impact it can play in preventative health, general wellbeing and recovery from illnesses.
"I hope as a result of the event we'll take a big step forward together and see and show how halotherapy can play a huge part in the world of wellbeing and living well."Click here
to register for the webinar now.
Following the event, all WHA members will have access to recordings from the symposium.
To check out more about halotherapy, head to this Spa Business feature