|WDT Werner Dosiertechnik GmbH & Co. KG
|Rainer Rieger, managing director
|WDT exports all over the world
The company was founded by Dietmar Werner in 1985. He invented a dosing system for calcium hypochlorite for swimming pools.
Mr Werner still owns 50 per cent of the company. The twin brothers Jochen and Rainer Rieger own 25 per cent each.
Main products and services
WDT develops and produces high quality control and dosing systems for swimming pools and hydrothermal wellness facilities:
For wellness facilities:
• Experience showers
• Aroma pumps for steamrooms
• LED illumination for steamrooms
• Salt nebulisation systems for steamrooms
• Control systems for steamrooms
• Automatic splash systems for saunas
• LED illumination for saunas
• Salt nebulisation systems for saunas
• Foam production systems
for Hammam massages
• Foot spa systems
• Room aromatisation
• Central control systems to control all rooms / parameters of the wellness facility from one controller with touch screen display
• Brine solution
For swimming pools:
• Dosing systems for calcium hypochlorite
• Auto control systems
• Dosing pumps
• Dosing systems for activated carbon powder
Our company’s philosophy is to develop better solutions through dialogue and constructive discussion. The basis for the design of our measuring, controlling and dosing systems for swimming pools and wellness facilities is our extensive know-how, as well as a constant exchange of ideas with our partners. Our willingness to embrace change and our flexibility allow us to quickly react to constantly changing markets and customers’ demands. This is the main reason for our continuous growth, our lasting partnerships and our worldwide success!
WDT Werner Dosiertechnik stands for:
• Comprehensive know-how
• Professional consulting
• Service- and solution-orientation
• Exclusively educated and qualified employees
• Continuous development
• More than 30 years’ experience
We distribute through our worldwide network of spa builders / installers.
Where in the world?
We realise 75 per cent of our turnover in worldwide export, mainly Europe, Asia, Australia.
Make our whole organisation and our products ready for digitalisation. Launch new innovations such as ShowerVision and innovative steam room controller.
Rainer Rieger, MD; Jochen Rieger, MD; Franz Mayr, product manager wellness.