Last year Technogym announced to the world SKILLRUN – the first treadmill to combine cardio and power training in a single solution, designed to meet the training requirements of both elite athletes and fitness enthusiasts – revolutionising the treadmill market forever.
To better encounter the needs of end users looking for different experiences, Technogym is pleased to announce that SKILLRUN offers has been enhanced, to set a benchmark in performance running and answers the needs of all runners, from sprinters to marathon runners and triathletes.
The SKILLRUN range
SKILLRUN UNITY 7000 is the perfect tool to unleash athletic potential. It provides incredible insights on running efficiency thanks to the Advanced Biofeedback. Its precise sensors can detect the differences between the action of the left and right leg, exploring stride length and ground contact time while running or determining maximum power on SLED and PARACHUTE training.
SKILLRUN TX 500 has a laser focus on training. It fits the needs of High-Performers seeking adrenaline and high intensity workouts. Its unique Bootcamp user interface makes it seamless and faster than ever to switch from running to power modes as well as adjust speed and gradient on the fly.
The original SKILLRUN UNITY 5000 remains the preferred option for runners aiming to enjoy the excitement of a SKILLRUN Class or experience a routine in the cardio area.
All versions share the unique MULTIDRIVE TECHNOLOGY (patent pending), allowing both cardio training and resistance workouts to enhance power. The interactive UNITY console allows users to access a completely customised workout experience, engaging and motivating them through digital content, personalised training programmes and data tracking.
All SKILLRUN models include features specifically designed for athletic and performance training such as:
• MAX SPEED 30 kmph - 18.6 Mph
• Incline ranging from +25% To -3%
• Biofeedback (patent pending) the exclusive interactive technology that tracks and monitors the main running parameters in real time, providing feedback.
• Sled Training allows power training and can reproduce the feeling of pushing a sled on grass. Resistance is high at the start and decreases to a constant rate.
• Parachute Training (patent pending) reproduces the feeling of outdoor running with a parachute and lets users strengthen resistive power and top-end speed. Resistance is minimal at the start and increases as the user gains speed.
• ROUTINES provides three guided workouts – Cardio Fit, Strong Legs, Speed & Agility Drills - with video guidance and instruction to allow users to complete a great workout and utilise the different training modalities.
• SWIFT-PAD allows change of speed and gradient with just one touch thanks to dedicated buttons.
SKILLRUN 7000 and 5000 have the additional opportunity, using the SKILLRUN PROFESSIONAL APP, to organise engaging running classes by selecting an existing profile from the library and monitoring each member’s performance data and compliance to a class profile. For operators looking to create a zone or area SKILLRUN BOOTCAMP can be introduced, a dynamic format that combines cardio and power training in a high intensity workout that also optimises heart rate training with a wide variety of sled and parachute exercises, sprints, and acceleration and gradient changes.
www.technogym.com/skillrun Call +44 (0)1344 300236