As health clubs prepare to reopen, Goji’s coronavirus-killing air purification system could give members the extra confidence they need to come back.
Goji has introduced a cost-effective, world-class, hospital-grade air purification system to the UK health and fitness market, which traps and kills 99.9 per cent of viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19.
The cleaner and greener system uses revolutionary Nano-Confined Catalytic Oxidation (NCCO) technology, to purify the air, without generating any harmful bi-products. Two million units have already been sold in Asia and the US.
The environmentally-friendly and affordable system can work independently or alongside existing health club ventilation systems, removing toxins from the air, including pollen, dust mites, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), tiny particulate matter (down to PM2.5), odours and other airborne pollutants.
Goji is already installed at the prestigious Marlow Club, where CEO, Jon Williams, says: “Air purification is reinventing the health club industry. Our customers will truly feel the difference of our purified air and be reassured we’re doing absolutely everything we can to keep them safe when they return to our club – now and into the future.
“In the long-term we’re delivering a green legacy – a pollutant-free space. A safe hub where our members can breathe deeply and freely, reducing pollution-triggering conditions such as airborne viral and bacterial infections, asthma and hay fever. Our members will value our clean air for their long-term health and wellbeing.”
Goji air purifiers:
• Have no toxic filters to return to landfill
• Are not reliant on bringing air in from the outside, so avoid the cost of heating or cooling outside air
• Are highly efficient at eliminating pollution, pollen, dust mites, particulate matter, viruses, bacteria, VOCs and odours
• Are available in a range of sizes, including floor, wall and ceiling units, as well as duct-mounted units that can be attached to and work in combination with existing ventilation systems
• Purify and clean out particulate matter down to 2.5 microns, PM2.5 (the average cross-section of a human hair is 50 microns)
• Run on as little energy as required for a lightbulb
• Can be used throughout a club or be targeted to high density areas.
Professor Greg Whyte, director of science at Goji says: “This is the future of air quality. Air pollution is one of the UK’s biggest public health challenges, and society is right to question what clean and green really means. Goji delivers on both.”
Find out more:
www.gojigroup.co.uk | email: [email protected] | Tel: +44 (0)330 133 4127